配送料無料 VITA-AGE USDA オーガニッ スピルリナ & Astaxanthin アスタキサンチン 30日分(1日4粒/120粒入) イミュニティサポート【海外直送品】
✅ Vegan(ビーガン), Non-GMO(非遺伝子組み換え)
Health Canada 承認済み – Health Canada ナチュラルプロダクトライセンス＃80081374 適応症：(成人)1日4カプセル、食事後または医療従事者の指示に従って。 一人一人が違うので、栄養補助食品を服用する前に、成分を調べて慎重に医師に相談することをお勧めします。 この製品は、病気の診断、治療、治癒または予防を目的としたものではありません。 この製品は、HEALTH CANADA および GMP 登録施設で製造され、厳格な第三者検査を受けた後、純度と有効性が保証されています。
Natural Astaxanthin (Haematococcus pluvialis) (whole) – 2mg.
Each capsule contains: Maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
Recommended Adult Dose
Caution and Warning
Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have allergies or if you are taking prescription medications as the health supplement may alter the effectiveness of these medications. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. For use beyond 3 months, consults a health care practitioner.
What is Spirulina?
Spirulina is a natural “algae” (cyanbacteria) powder that is incredibly high in protein and a good source of antioxidants, B-vitamins and other nutrients. When harvested correctly from non-contaminated ponds and bodies of water, it is one of the most potent nutrient sources available. It is largely made up of protein and essential amino acids, and is typically recommended to vegetarians due to its high natural iron content. The concentration of protein and vitamins in Spirulina has led many to classify it as the “most nutrient dense food on the planet.” Compared to other foods gram for gram, it lives up to this reputation and is a great source of protein, vitamin B1, Iron, Calcium.
Spirulina has many Nutrients
A single tablespoon (7 grams) of dried spirulina powder contains:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
What are Spirulina’s Benefits?
Spirulina is now the most researched and most talked about superfoods which reign in many benefits. Some benefits are:
- Detoxes Heavy Metals
- Eliminates Candida
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Reduces Cholesterol
- Lowers Chance of Stroke
- Boosts Energy
- Alleviates Sinus Issues
What is Astaxanthin?
Astaxanthin is an antioxidant in the carotenoid family that gives salmon its red-orange color. Research published in The Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism suggests astaxanthin may reduce oxidative stress, inflammation and promote the immune system!
Why Choose Vita-Age Spirulina with Astaxanthin?
A Synergistic Formula combining the best of both worlds – one of Nature’s Superfood & a powerful antioxidant. Formulated with the finest ingredients USDA certified Organic Spirulina plus Natural Astaxanthin for easy digestion. With 4 capsules daily, 2000mg of Spirulina & 8mg Astaxanthin for 30 days per bottle.
- DUAL ENERGY FORMULATION – This supplement is formulated with a powerful blend of USDA Spirulina and Astaxanthin offering dual medicinal properties.
- QUALITY ASSURED – Vita-Age Spirulina with Astaxanthin is made in Canada under strict cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Standards). Unlike most brands, Vita-Age also conducts third-party lab tests on its products to ensure safety, purity, potency and quality.
- Natural Product License # 80081374.
Astonishing Studies Proving Spirulina’s Benefts
- In a study of 25 people with type 2 diabetes, 2 grams per day of Spirulina significantly improved LDL and Triglyceride levels.
- A dose of 4.5grams per day of Spirulina has been shown to reduce blood pressure in individuals with normal blood pressure levels.
- In a study of 127 people with allergie rhinitis, 2grams per day dramatically reduced symptoms like nasal discharge, sneezing, nasal congestion and itching.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 120 capsules per bottle.
Yes the capsules are vegetarian.
It’s formulated by Vita-Age Nutrition and proudly manufactured in Canada.