VITA-AGE Over 98% Pure Trans-Resveratrol
Each capsule contains: Microcrystalline cellulose, Maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
Recommended Adult Dose
1 capsule daily after meal or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a physician for use beyond 3 months.
Caution and Warning
Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have allergies or if you are taking prescription medications as the health supplement may alter the effectiveness of these medications. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 3 months.
What is Resveratol
Pure trans resveratrol is a resveratrol product that is at least 98 percent comprised of the active ingredient- trans-resveratrol. Resveratrol occurs naturally in such plants and plant products as dark chocolate, tea leaves, certain berries, grapes, peanuts and Japaneses knotweed, which is then purified to various purities, anywhere from 5 percent to 99 percent pure. Pure trans resveratrol may cost more, but it contains effective dosages of the active ingredient, unlike many competitors – “5 to 50” percent pure – which are essentially useless. Resveratrol is a polyphenic bioflavonoid antioxidant that’s produced by certain plants and found in foods and drinks that are known to halt the effects of aging. Resveratrol is classified as a phytoestrogen because of its ability to interact with estrogen receptors in a positive way. Plants that produce resveratrol and other types of antioxidants actually do so partly as a protective mechanism and response to stressors within their environments, including radiation, the presence of insects or other predators, injury, and fungal infections. Today, resveratrol is believed to be one of the most potent polyphenols and strongest protectors that may help with symptoms associated with aging and free radical damage.
What are Resveratrol’s Benefits?
Have you heard that red wine can assist in lowering cholestrol? Well, Resveratrol is a plant compound found in red wine and Resveratrol has many health benefits:
- May help lower blood pressure
- Has a positive effect on blood fats
- Protects the Brain
- May increase insulin sensitivity
- May ease joint pain
Vita-Age proudly introduces over 98% Trans-Resveratrol, a powerhouse, super antioxidant supplement. Our pioneer supplement offers the combined benefits of high absorption with Piperine in a single, enriched capsule. Also, through innovative technology, the supplement is also intricately formulated to retain purities of Trans-Resveratrol and Piperine so as to ensure full spectrum of benefits.
Why Choose Vita-Age Resveratrol with Piperine?
The highest lab tested 98% pure Trans-Resveratrol on the market added with Piperine – High Absorption – Maximum Efficacy, Super Strength Formulated 250mg per capsule providing the highest amount of Tran-Resveratrol on the market.
- POWERFUL FORMULATION – Vita-Age’s advanced formulation offers a super antioxidant supplement offering the benefits of highest quality and purity Trans-Resveratrol.
- QUALITY ASSURED – Vita-Age Resveratrol with Piperine is made in Canada under strict cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Standards). Unlike most brands, Vita-Age also conducts third-party lab tests on its products to ensure safety, purity, potency and quality.
- Health Canada Natural Product License # 80107344
Astonishing Studies Proving Resveratrol’s Benefits
- Resveratrol may accomplish blood pressure lowering effect by helping to produce more nitric oxide which causes blood vessels to relax.
- Studies have suggested that drinking red wine can help slow down age-related cognitive decline.
- Resveratrol may protect against oxidative stress.
There are 100 capsules per bottle.
Yes the capsules are vegetarian.
It’s formulated by Vita-Age Nutrition and proudly manufactured in Canada.