VITA-AGE Maca Extract with Panax Ginseng Extract
Each capsule contains: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
Recommended Adult Dose
Take 1 capsule 2-3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Caution and Warning
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking antidepressants, blood thinners, digoxin, or if you have high blood pressure or diabetes, consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use. If you suffer from any psychological disorder and/or condition such as frequent anxiety or depression and/or for use beyond 6 weeks, consult a healthcare practitioner. For use beyond 6 weeks, consult a healthcare practitioner. According to TCM, do not use in cases of yin deficiency with heat signs, heat excess, or in the absence of significant qi deficiency. Some people may experience insomnia, anxiety, or headaches, in which case, discontinue use.
What is Maca?
Maca root (lepidium meyenii) is an adaptogen and a member of the cruciferous family, like broccoli and cabbage, but due to it’s unique properties it considered one of the world’s natural “super foods.” Maca is grown high in the mountains of South America, mainly in high altitude regions of Peru.
What is Maca’s Benefits?
Maca Root benefits include increased fertility in both men and women, hormone balance, booster for the immune system, and increased energy, stamina, improved sexual function, memory, and focus.
Maca is considered an “adaptogen”, a name given to certain herbs, plants, and natural substances that help the body naturally adapt to stressors like a busy schedule, demanding job, or illness, for example.
Another unique fact about maca root is that historically it has been considered a very potent aphrodisiac and a traditional fertility secret of populations living in the Andes.
Top 5 Maca Root Benefits
What is Ginseng?
For centuries, Asia and North America have been using Ginseng to improve thinking, concentration, memory and physical endurance. Ginseng has also been used to boost the immune system and fight infections. In the present day, around 6 million Americans are taking Ginseng regularly.
For Ginseng, there are 11 species and they all belong to the genus Panax of the family Araliaceae. American ginseng is Panax quinquefolius whereas Asian or Korean ginseng is Panax Ginseng. 9 benefits are Ginseng are:
- Improving mood and reducing stress
- Improving brain function
- Having Anti-inflammatory properties
- Helping with Weight Loss
- Treating Sexual Dysfunction
- Improving Lung Function
- Lowering Blood Sugar Levels
- Boosting the Immune System
Why Choose Vita-Age Maca Extract with Panax Ginseng Extract?
This supplement is formulated with a powerful blend of Maca Extract and Panax Ginseng Extract offering dual medicinal properties. Maca Extract is at 10X concentration which is equivalent to 1100mg and Panax Ginseng Extract is at 20X concentration which is equivalent to 2000mg!
- DUAL ENERGY FORMULATION – This supplement is formulated with a powerful blend of Maca Extract and Panax Ginseng Extract offering dual benefits.
- QUALITY ASSURED – Vita-Age Maca is made in Canada under strict cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Standards). Unlike most brands, Vita-Age also conducts third-party lab tests on its products to ensure safety, purity, potency and quality.
- Natural Product License # 80086098.
Astonishing Studies Proving Maca and Ginseng’s Benefits
- Maca (Lepidium meyenil for treatment of menopause symptoms: A systematic review
- Beneficial effects of Lepidium meyenii (Maca) on psychological symptoms and measures of sexual dysfunction in postmenopausal women are not related to estrogen or androgen content.
- Maca reduces blood pressure and depression, in a pilot study in postmenopausal women.
- A Double-blind, randomized, pilot dose-finding study of Maca Root (L. Meyenii) for the management of SSRL-Induced Sexual Dysfunction.
- A study followed people with skin inflammation and it found improvements in inflammation and antioxidative activity after treatment with Korean red ginseng extract.
- A study found that taking 400mg of Panax Ginseng daily for 8 days improved calmness and math skills.
- A study showed that those given Panax Ginseng experienced less physical and mental fatigue as well as reductions in oxidative stress than those taking the placebo.
There are 120 capsules per bottle.
Yes the capsules are vegetarian.
It’s formulated by Vita-Age Nutrition and proudly manufactured in Canada.