Each capsule contains: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
Recommended Adult Dose
1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a physician for use beyond 6 weeks.
Caution and Warning
Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have allergies or if you are taking prescription medications as the health supplement may alter the effectiveness of these medications
What is L-Theanine?
An amino acid found primarily in black and green tea, L-theanine is partly responsible for the beverage’s impact on mood. It appears to alter levels of various neurotransmitters, producing a calming effect that helps counter the stimulating action of the caffeine in tea. At the same time, it works with the caffeine to promote concentration on mental tasks, producing what tea lovers sometimes call “alert calmness.”
Largely because of these effects associated with tea, L-theanine is marketed as a dietary supplement—on its own and as an ingredient in many formulas promoted for relaxation and stress reduction. It is also used at lower levels as an additive in foods and beverages, especially in Japan, usually to provide a savory flavor.
What is L-Theanine’s Benefits?
L-Theanine is most known for assisting people to relax, but there are also additional benefits which are:
- Anxiety and stress-relief
- Increase focus
- Improve immunity
- Blood pressure control
- Improve sleep quality
- Sinusitis relief
Why Choose Vita-Age L-Theanine?
Formulated at double strength, high potency of 250mg per capsule.Carefully sourced L-Theanine at a percentage purity of no less than 98% L-Theanine. Derived from Natural L-Theanine, not synthetic, which offers greater biological activity.
- DOUBLE STRENGTH FORMULATION – Vita-Age L-Theanine is especially formulated at double dosage strength of 250mg per capsule to effectively and temporarily promote relaxation. We’ve chosen L-Theanine at high standards of purity so as to ensure the promotion of natural health benefits. L-Theanine is intricately selected at 99% assay – the percentage of purity. Each capsule is fully enriched with the rare amino acid L-Theanine, which is found in specific species of tea plants. L’Theanine not only plays an important role in the flavour of green tea but is also a major component of tea in providing health benefits.
- QUALITY ASSURED – Vita-Age L-Theanine is made in Canada under strict cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Standards). Unlike most brands, Vita-Age also conducts third-party lab tests on its products to ensure safety, purity, potency and quality.
- Natural Product License # 80085481.
Studies Proving L-Theanine’s Benefits
- A study found that L-Theanine increased relaxation without causing drowsiness and reduced resting heart rate.
- In a 2013 study, it showed that moderate levels of L-Theanine and caffeine helped a group of young adults to focus better during demanding tasks.
- Research showed that L-Theanine could be beneficial for a good night’s sleep.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 90 capsules per bottle.
Yes the capsules are vegetarian.
It’s formulated by Vita-Age Nutrition and proudly manufactured in Canada.