Each capsule contains: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
Recommended Adult Dose
Take 1 capsule 2-3 times daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Caution and Warning
Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or have diabetes.
What is Fenugreek?
Fenugreek is an annual herb with light green leaves and small white flowers. It’s of the pea family (Fabaceae) and also known as Greek hay (Trigonella foenum-graecum). The fenugreek plant stands erect at two to three feet tall, and the seed pods contain 10–20 small, flat, yellow-brown, pungent and aromatic seeds.
Fenugreek seeds have a somewhat bitter taste, similar to celery, maple syrup or burnt sugar, and are often used to make medicine. However, fenugreek has a far more pleasant taste when cooked. The seeds are the most widely used part of fenugreek, which are usually dried and ground. The leaves are often used in cooking as well.
What is Fenugreek’s Benefits?
Fenugreek can be taken by mouth or used to form a paste that’s applied to the skin to help heal inflammation. In manufacturing, fenugreek extracts can be found in soaps and cosmetics.
As noted in the book “Essential Oils in Food Preservation, Flavor and Safety,” fenugreek extract and oil are known to possess antimicrobial, antioxidant, antidiabetic and antitumorigenic activities. Cultivated in North Africa, the Middle East, Egypt and India, it has a long history as an ingredient in traditional medicine. The T. foenum-graecum galactomannan acts as a gum and an emulsifier, making it useful as a stabilizer as well as thickening agent for food. It’s also used as a spice and flavoring agent in food preparation.
Fenugreek may have benefits for
- testosterone levels
- blood sutar
Vita-Age’s Fenugreek supplement is formulated with carefully selected Fenugreek at 10X concentration which is equivalent to 1000mg, hence making most of each capsule.
Why Choose Vita-Age Fenugreek?
- HIGH POTENCY – Vita-Age’s advanced formulation offers 10X concentration of Fenugreek.
- QUALITY ASSURED – Vita-Age Fenugreek is made in Canada under strict cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Standards). Unlike most brands, Vita-Age also conducts third-party lab tests on its products to ensure safety, purity, potency and quality.
- Natural Product License # 80082499.
Astonishing Studies Proving Fenugreek’s Benefits
- The effect of Fenugreek Herbal Tea and Palm Dates on Breast Milk Production and Infant Weight
- The effect of galactagogue herbal tea on breast milk production and short-term catch-up of birth weight in the first week of life.
- Effect of supplementation of traditional medicinal plants on blood glucose in non-insulin-dependent diabetics: a pilot study.
- Glucose-lowering effect of fenugreek in non-insulin dependent diabetics.
- Effect of fenugreek seeds on blood glucose and serum lipids in type I diabetes.
Frequently Asked Questions