VITA-AGE Sea Fish Collagen
Recommended Adult Dose
4 capsules 3 times daily with vitamin C drink, preferably before meals or on an empty stomach. Wait 20 minutes before eating or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Caution and Warnings
Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have allergies or if you are taking prescription medications as the health supplement may alter the effectiveness of these medications. If you have liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. May cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
What is Collagen?
As the skin undergoes natural chronological aging, and is attacked through photoaging, the natural skin structure begins to deteriorate. Fortunately, lost body collagen stores can be effectively replaced through the right supplements. Supplemental collagen may increase strength around high movement areas of the skin where wrinkles form. Fortifying the skin’s structure by consuming collagen may support in the strengthening of pore walls, slowing down sagging skin and enlarged pores. The result may be more youthful looking skin during aging.
What is Collagen’s Benefits?
Supplemental collagen brings forth several benefits and the top 7 benefits are:
- Improving the health of Skin and Hair
- Reducing Joint Pain and Degeneration
- Helping in sealing and healing the protective lining of the gastrointestinal tract
- Boosting metabolism, muscle mass and energy output
- Strengthening Nails, Hair and Teeth
- Improving liver health
- Protecting Cardiovascular Health
Powerful Formulation with Superior Absorption
Collagen is a large molecular structure if left in its native form or is unhydrolyzed, thus making it difficult for the body to use or absorb. Vita-Age Collagen has chosen Hydrolyzed Collagen for its ingredient matrix, which makes collagen nutrients more bioavailable. As a result, it allows for better absorption to promote joint and skin health.
Why Choose Vita-Age Collagen?
Formulated with hydrolyzed collagen that is both bioavailable and bioactive in the body. Hydrolyzed for easy digestion. Our marine Collagen is sourced purely from wild-caught, deep sea fish skin. Exceeds purity standards of the United States, Canada and Europe. Each daily dose offers a high potency of 4800mg, 90% high protein content, optimal for collagen replenishment.
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION – Vita-Age utilizes Hydrolyzed Collagen in its ingredient matrix to increase absorption.
- QUALITY ASSURED – Vita-Age Collagen is made in Canada under strict cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Standards). Unlike most brands, Vita-Age also conducts third-party lab tests on its products to ensure safety, purity, potency and quality.
- Natural Product License # 80085467
Astonishing Studies Proving Collagen’s Benefits
- The ingestion of collagen peptides beneficially affects the size and composition of collagen fibrils in the Achilles tendon thus potentially improving its mechanical properties (The Journal of Nutritional Science and Vitaminology)
- The ingestion of 10 grams of collagen peptides per day for a period of 30-90 days showed a positive effect on knee joint comfort (Seminars in Arthritis and Rheumatism)
- A “gold standard”, double blind, placebo controlled study in 2014 demonstrated a causal relationship between a 12-week daily regimen of orally consumed hydrolyzed collagen and improvement in skin elasticity, structure and moisture (The Journal of Skin Pharmacology and Physiology)
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 120 capsules per bottle.
Yes the capsules are gelatin.
It’s formulated by Vita-Age Nutrition and proudly manufactured in Canada.