Each capsule contains: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
Recommended Adult Dose
Take 2 capsules daily after meal or as directed by a health care practitioner. Consult a physician for use beyond 6 weeks.
Caution and Warning
Consult a physician prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or you are taking blood pressure medication or blood thinners. Consult a healthcare practitioner if migraine frequency increases and associated nausea and vomiting persist or worsen. Consult a physician for use beyond 6 weeks.
What is Coenzyme?
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is naturally produced by the body but as you age, your body produces less of it. Coenzyme Q10 is a compound that is stored in the mitochondria of your cells and mitochondria produce energy and also protect cells against oxidative damage. Your cells utilize CoQ10 for growth and maintenance. CoQ10 can be found in meat, fish and whole grains but the amount of CoQ10 they contain is not enough to significantly increase the CoQ10 levels in your body.
What are Coenzyme’s Benefits?
Research studies have indicated that CoQ10 serves many key roles in the body. CoQ10’s main role is to assist with generating energy in cells. It serves in making adenosine triphosphate (ATP) which contributes in the energy transfer within cells. Another important role of CoQ10 is to act as an antioxidant and to protect cells against oxidative damage. Some other benefits of CoQ10 are:
- May help treat heart failure
- May help with fertility
- May help to keep youthful skin
- May help reduce headaches
- May help with exercise performance
- May help with diabetes
- May help protect lungs
Powerful Formulation with Superior Absorption
Vita-Age’s supplement is formulated with dual antioxidant protection through combining the beneficial antioxidant properties of Coenzyme Q10 and Astaxanthin. However one obstacle of Coenzyme Q10 is that is it not always absorbed well in the body. To overcome this obstacle, Vita-Age’s supplement has been further infused with black pepper extract which contains piperine. Piperine has been clinically proven to naturally help enhance absorption of coenzyme Q10 by over 30% and hence improve effectiveness.
Why Choose Vita-Age Coenzyme-Q10 with Astaxanthin?
Unlike other brands on the market, Vita-Age’s Coenzyme-Q10 with Astaxanthin is formulated with Piperine which drastically increases absorption of Coenzyme Q10 by 30%! Dual Formula, Dual Efficacy formula allowing you to enjoy the best of both worlds – benefits of Coenzyme-Q10 and the strong antioxidant benefits of Astaxanthin.
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION – Unlike other brands on the market, Vita-Age’s Coenzyme-Q10 with Astaxanthin is formulated with Piperine which drastically increases absorption of Coenzyme Q10 by 30%!
- QUALITY ASSURED – Vita-Age Coenzyme-Q10 with Astaxanthin is made in Canada under strict cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Standards). Unlike most brands, Vita-Age also conducts third-party lab tests on its products to ensure safety, purity, potency and quality.
- Natural Product License # 80086576.
Studies proving Coenzyme’s health benefits!
- In a study of 420 people with heart failure, treatment with CoQ10 for 2 years improved their symptoms and reduced their risk of dying from heart problems.
- A study showed that supplementing with CoQ10 was 3 times more likely than a placebo to reduce the number of migraines in 42 people.
- A study showed that 1550 people with low CoQ10 levels experienced fewer and less severe headaches after treatment with CoQ10.
- A study with supplementing 1200mg of CoQ10 per day for 60 days showed decreased oxidative stress.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 90 capsules per bottle.
Yes the capsules are vegetarian.
It’s formulated by Vita-Age Nutrition and proudly manufactured in Canada.