Each capsule contains: Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
Recommended Adult Dose
As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 capsules daily after meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Consult a physician for use beyond 3 months.
Caution and Warning
Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Consult your healthcare practitioner before using this or with any dietary supplement, especially if you are under medical supervision, taking prescription medication, have allergies, or if you suffer from a serious medical condition.
What is Biotin?
Biotin is a water-soluble B-vitamin that helps your body convert food into energy. It is especially important during pregnancy and breastfeeding. In addition, biotin is important for the health of your hair, skin and nails. Biotin brings forth many benefits and its 6 main health benefits are:
What are Biotin’s Benefits?
- Plays a Key Role in Macronutrient Metabolism
- May Help Brittle Nails
- Good for Your Hair, Biotin deficiency has been linked to hair loss
- Plays a Role During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
- May Lower Blood Sugar Levels in Diabetics
- May Benefit the Skin
Saw Palmetto & Hair Loss
Saw Palmetto is a natural alternative to reduce hair loss. Hair loss can be initiated by a hormone testosterone in which hair follicles reduce in size and later the follicles’ root dies. In a study released in 2002 by the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, the results were promising. Patients treated with saw palmetto displayed an improvement in hair growth. Saw palmetto served as an inhibitor of 5-alpha-reductase an enzyme that converts the male hormone testosterone to DHT which leads to hair loss in cases of androgenetic alopecia.
Aiming to offer triple benefits, Vita-Age proudly introduces Biotin with Grape Seed Extract & Saw Palmetto Extract, a powerhouse supplement. Our supplement is formulated to help improve hair and skin with its main ingredients being: Biotin which may help with promoting thicker hair, saw palmetto may assist with hair growth and lastly grape seed extract promoting improved skin. Also, through innovative technology, the supplement is also intricately formulated to retain purities of all 3 ingredients so as to ensure full spectrum of benefits.
Why Choose Vita-Age Biotin with Grape Seed Extract & Saw Palmetto Extract?
- HIGH POTENCY – This product is formulated with quality ingredients and offering 5000mcg of Biotin and Grape Seed Extract at a high ratio of 11:1 (equivalent to 1650mg raw seed) and Saw Palmetto Extract at ratio 8:1 (equivalent to 1200mg of raw herb), 120 capsules per bottle.
- TRIPLE FORMULA – This is the only product on the market offering triple formula, triple efficacy, allowing you to enjoy the combined benefits of Biotin, Grape Seed Extract and Saw Palmetto Extract.
- QUALITY ASSURED – Vita-Age Biotin with Grape Seed Extract & Saw Palmetto Extract is made in Canada under strict cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Standards). Unlike most brands, Vita-Age also conducts third-party lab tests on its products to ensure safety, purity, potency and quality.
Studies proving Biotin’s health benefits
- A study found that among 45 patients who took a biotin of 2.5mg a day, 91% had firmer and harder finger nails after 5 months.
- Biotin may assist with glycemic control in people with type 1 diabetes.
- Studies have suggested that high-dose biotin therapy may help improve symptoms in people with multiple sclerosis.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are 120 capsules per bottle.
Yes the capsules are vegetarian.
It’s formulated by Vita-Age Nutrition and proudly manufactured in Canada.